Tuesday 17 November 2015

Video Tutorial: How You Can "Step Up" Any Card, Easily! Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello,
Two posts in one day! Get me ;-) If you missed the first post you can hop OVER HERE.
But for this second post I have a video tutorial for you. This tutorial was inspired by one of my ladies
who comes to class, she was saying last week that she (shock, horror) goes out and buys cards for her family! I know, right! Anyway, she said when it was a family members birthday she was wanting something a bit special and so I shared with her how to take a "Standard" size card, ie: half A4 or half 8"x11"-ish sized and make it "Special".
So, lets take a look...
And here are a few more pictures of the cards, as promised on my video :-)
The first card, using Boys Will Be Boys Stamps. See the original card HERE
Next card steps up a Giggle Greetings card. See the original card HERE
And finally this card uses Barnyard Babies.  See the original card HERE
 So, that's all from me for this evening. I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and helps you to adapt your cards to be suitable for more occasions? Do let me know!
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...