Tuesday 17 November 2015

Featured Stamper on Jo's Blog with my card using Stampin' Up's Wonderland!!


Hello there,
Super quick post for now just to share with you that I was featured again on the lovely Jo's blog HERE.


So, Jo recently liked this card I made using "Wonderland" and wanted to feature it on her My Crafty Friends post this week, do you remember this...
A close up of the window and stars
More Christmas Greetings ;-)
and a top view
OK, that's all for now but I'll be back later on tonight with this weeks Tuesday Tutorial, it's currently uploading to YouTube and it'll hopefully be done by the time I get in from work tonight ;-)
Thanks for looking this evening,
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...