Wednesday 25 November 2015

See this weeks Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals! and lots of Christmas Cards with the Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack.

Hello,
Have you seen this weeks deals?? I'm here to share a few makes using the fabulous Winter Wonderland Vellum stack which is available for just £6.75 this week!
Hop over to my SHOP to purchase ;-)
So, lets see a few of my makes using this stack...
This card uses the trees from the Wonderland stamp set with the vellum...
 I made this card, again with Wonderland stamp set, this time using the branch to stamp this wreath...
 ...There's a video HERE if you want to have a go too ;-)
A sneaky strip of the gold vellum can be seen here, under the sentiment
 This card uses the reindeer clips too, they are so cute!
 Of course you can make the square pillow box with this vellum.
There's a video HERE showing how to do this without seeing the glue!
Insider Info: This box is retiring at the end of December, so get yours while you can ;-)
 And finally, remember this vellum's not just for Christmas!
Here, I used Happy Notes to make this vintage style wedding card...
and don't forget to get your Fine Tip Glue Pen, it's perfect for adding this vellum to your cards!
 Last few days to use this code for free thank you gifts with every order!
Thanks so much for popping over and taking a quick stroll down memory lane with me ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...