Saturday 14 November 2015

12 Weeks of Christmas Week 7 - Add a Vellum Front to Stampin' Up's Square Pillow Box

Hello,
And welcome t this weeks 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes post. I have a super little tip on how to make the Square Pillow Box with a Vellum front without seeing the adhesive! I love the new square pillow box and it work wonderfully with the stunning Wonderland Vellum stack on page 23 of the Autumn/Winter seasonal catty.
So, lets take a look at the boxes shall we?

 Want to see the video? Cool! ..
And one last photo for today.
 Well, I hope you enjoyed that video?

Thanks so much for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
TBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...