Saturday 3 May 2014

It's all About GOLD! And New Stampers Club starting in May

Hello,
I have a cute little card to share with you today, I made it to add in with my Stampers Club orders this month using Gold! Gold is just about everywhere at the moment and I'm falling back in love with it- fast!
So, to make this little card I used a base of Brushed Gold Card with a pennant of Gold Spotty Vellum and the stamped Thank-You is from the lovely Simply Celebrate set from the Spring/Summer Catty...
 I attached the Vellum with mini staples
 and this sentiment was stamped using my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig in Midnight Muse ;-) 
Gee, I'm really going to miss these In Colours when they go in June..
OK, I want to share with you the NEW Stampers Club that is starting this month! I like to add a little something in for each of my club ladies with their order and this month as we are all about gold this is what they will be receiving! For more info see my STAMPERS CLUB PAGE and email me with your details and any questions, the new club order by date will be 15th May :-) 
OK, I'm off for tonight but 'll be back tomorrow with a new card,
Just before you go please don't forget the 
 and 
FREE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...