Thursday 1 May 2014

Anyone want some FREE stamps??!!

Hi there,
Wow, another day of two posts but I just had to come on and tell you all about these
Yes, SU! are introducing completely clear stamps to their range when the new catalogue comes out in a few months but just for May you can get a set (worth £12.95 each) for FREE with every £60 you spend. 
These four fab sets are only available during May and will not be in the new catalogue, lots more new styles will be instead, so if you want any of these designs you need to place your order during May :-)



 OK, want to see the designs a bit bigger? GO HERE ;-)
Want to see some ideas for using these stamps? GO HERE :-)
Want to get your hands on a set (or more)? Go to my SHOP and place an order for £60 before shipping and choose your free set (one set free for every £60 spent)
or you can message me sarah-janerae@sky.com, and I'll place your order for you (plus get free delivery if you can collect from me)
Why not take a look at this WEEKS DEALS before you place your order and save even more money?
Thanks for looking again :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...