Thursday 1 September 2016

Autumn/Winter Catalogue, A New Special Offer and a Card!

Hello!
So today sees the launch of the brand new SU! Autumn/Winter catalogue! It's packed full of gorgeous stamps and accessories for all your seasonal crafting needs! I have had a little play with just a few things the last couple of weeks so don't forget to scroll down this post to see my first card....
First of all though, HERE is the new Autumn/Winter catalogue for you!
Stampin' Up! also have a promo on for just 21 days this September.
I *adore* the new enamel shapes in the Annual catty and they are (amongst other things) 25% cheaper for a few weeks so get stocked up. If you missed my post on storing these shapes a little while back then you can hop over HERE and take a look...
 OK, so how about a card then? I really love the new Merry Tags dies and knew they could be so much more than just tags.
Here's my first card using these dies...
 I die cut the Deer tag twice from Crumb Cake, once from Garden Green card and once from Early Espresso card before trimming and layering. I then I die cut the solid tag from vellum and backed the whole tag before adding accents with some of the new mica flakes...
 I made a wash with Navy ink on watercolour paper leaving it to dry completely before stamping the sentiment from Wonderful Year and heating it with Copper embossing powder.
 I think this would be a fab card to make in multiples :-)
So, I do hope you enjoy taking a look through the new Autumn/Winter catalogue today and you've enjoyed the card too! 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...