Saturday 14 May 2016

Saturday Sharing: Video Tutorial For Easy Watercoloured Butterflies And The New Dapper Denim In Colour by SU!

Hello!
Today I have a new little Saturday sharing video for you (further down this post) showing how I made these easy watercoloured butterflies that you have been seeing here all this week!
But first I have a new card using another new In Colour - Dapper Denim. I have teamed this with Melon Mambo for a really striking CAS card, take a look...
I used new Melon Mambo thick twine for antennae. 
Notice the coloured areas are actually butterflies too?
Let me share with you how to make these cute butterflies and also all the other In Colours...

This sentiment is from Party With Cake. I do love a good typewriter font ;-)
Love this In Colour, it reminds me a little of Not Quite Navy from a few years back...
Well, I hope you enjoyed that and as ever, thanks so much for looking today.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Emerald Envy card :)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
Please Note: The links to new products, including In Colours card and ink, will not work until the 1st June 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...