Monday 11 January 2016

NEW Sale-a-Bration Offer from Me! FREE Gorgeous Grunge Stamps and Much More!

Hello,
I hope you are enjoying the Sale-a-Bration and Spring/Summer catalogue offerings? I have been in my craft room this week designing for classes and on here and I just can't seem to get enough of them all! And I haven't even had a chance to play with everything I've ordered yet either - so many fun products, so little time....
 So, I have been thinking I would offer a little bonus giveaway just for you, my blog readers and customers! As you (hopefully) know when you spend £45 on SU! product 'till the end of march you can choose a free item from the SaB catalogue.
So, what's my offer? Spend with me on either products or classes and for every £45 spent (in one transaction and before postage) I will add one ticket into the draw OR take advantage of the fab joining offer during SaB (Join SU! with me for £99 and choose £160 worth of products) and get 10 tickets in the draw! Whoop!
(And don't worry, I'm back dating this to the start of SaB so you're already in there if you've ordered :-))
What can you win? Well I have here, all ready to post as soon as the end of March comes, this prize which so far includes just a few of my favourite things: "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set in wood, "Sky Is The Limit" stamps in clear, a Whole Roll of Cucumber Crush Lace Ribbon and a selection of Embellishments.
But that's not all! Every time I reach a £500 milestone in collective orders and classes I'll add more to this pot! So, please tell all your friends and we can share the SU! love together and make this an even bigger prize!!
Just to add: This is on top of my Monthly club code giveaway and valid for every order placed with me but......
*Please Note: If you don't uncheck the "no contact" box I cannot, by law, get in touch with you, so please, please uncheck that box! 
 And here's the code for this month too, it's just free product on top of free product here today :-)
OK, so I'll be back tomorrow with a new card to share with you, I have soo many ;-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...