Saturday 21 November 2015

Inlaid Die Cutting with Stampin' Up's Sleigh Ride Edgelits. 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes 2015 - Week 8.

Hello and welcome to Week 8 of this series.
This week I have a video on how to create cards using the inlaid die cut technique and the Sleigh Ride Edgelits. Last week I made a set of 3 pink and grey cards using this technique and so I decided to go with a more traditional colourway for this video using Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla.
I must just say I wasn't happy (at all) with how this card photographed! The dazzling diamonds glitter looks lovely in real life but on the photos it just looks funny and a bit heavy handed where as here it just looks pretty and sparkly! When I make the other two I think I'll skip putting DD on them as I think part of the problem is the dark coloured card!
Any-hooo, let's see the card which was made in the video shall we??
 You can see the die cuts slot in perfectly together.
 And the glitter on cream card just looks nice and subtle... moving on.... ;-)
 So, how about we see the video now...
As I mentioned in the video these are not quick cards to make but they do look lovely when finished don't you think...



 So, I'll be back tomorrow with all THREE of the pink and grey versions so do pop back then!
 *hint* for a sneak peek of them watch the video!
Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...