Thursday 12 November 2015

Final card from a Video! 3d Tree using Peaceful Pines Dies and Season of Cheer DSP by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
As the title of today's post suggests this is the third and final card I have made using the example I shared with you during last weeks All Day Christmas Class series.
This card has another 3d tree only this time I changed it up a bit and used the largest dies from the Perfect Pines set instead of the smallest ones like I did on the class cards (which you can see HERE) and I used the Season of Cheer DSP which is a stunning, white based paper pack so perfect for CAS cards.
So, lets see this card shall we...
  I stamped some snow from the *Holly Jolly Stamp set* in Soft Sky behind the tree.
The tiny star at the top of the tree is also in the *Peaceful Pines die* set.
*Remember these dies and stamp sets are 15% cheaper when purchased, as a bundle, with their matching partners!*
Links are at the end of this post :-)
 Sentiment is from Wonderland and stamped in Navy ink.
 The tree folds flat for posting.
 More Perfect Accents (white enamel dots).
 So, did you miss the video on how to make these trees? Well, here it is again, just for you ;-)
and one final photo for today!
 Thanks for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...