Wednesday 11 November 2015

CAS Gift Wrapped Parcels using Stampin' Up's Season of Cheer DSP - another design started in a video!

Hello,
Today I'm here with the second card (of three) that I started during the videos in last weeks 7 Days of All Day Class Cards series. In this post I shared with you using ribbon or twine to wrap a gift - both on a card and on a parcel too!
During the video I used another mini parcel, this time with the Season of Cheer DSP (which is really lovely IRL!) and this is the finished card that I went on to make...
 A close up of the parcel and it's double bow using Gold Cording Trim, which I keep calling twine ;-) I popped the parcel on dimensionals and added a snowy background in Mint Macaron using Holly Jolly Greetings. This is the stamp set that comes with the fab (and much loved and used by me) Christmas Greetings dies and is also available with 15% off as a bundle. (See HERE for some examples with even more coming soon!)
  This fabulous sentiment is the hostess only* set Six Sayings
*meaning you can choose this set with any order over £150 or why not invite a few people around and gather orders to qualify ;-) Message me for more details.
And here's the video - in case you missed it ;-)
And a top view to finish today.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed todays card, which version is your favourite?
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...