Monday 30 November 2015

CAS Christmas Card using Stampin Up's Holly Jolly stamps and Gold Glitter!

Hello there,
So, I'm back today with another CAS card for you using the fab Holly Jolly stamp set again. This fab set can be purchase as a bundle for an extra 15% off with the gorgeous matching dies (not used here but I have used them a ton this Christmas! You can see many more ideas with this bundle HERE) but the stamps on their own are just great and only £18.00 in clear mount.
 This time I used the giant snowflake and some of the words in this fab set to make this card in Gold and Cherry Cobbler giving it a totally different look to the card I shared with you last FRIDAY...
 To make this glittery snowflake I stamped the snowflake using Versamark, sprinkled it with Heat and Stick powder and melting. Cover the melted powder in gold glitter and tap off excess before giving it a last little blast with the heat gun, just to set the glitter!
TIP: Use your embossing buddy for this card, it not only stops the heat and stick powder sticking where you don't want it but a lot of the glitter too!
Hopefully that makes sense but if you want me to do a little video please let me know :-)
 These sentiments are in the set too, I simply stamped them on spare white card, trimmed then inked the edges with a matching marker.
There's a VIDEO HERE sharing how to do this :-)
 I added dimensionals under "Jollly" and glued the rest flat for this CAS look.
 And one more photo to finish this evening :-)
Thanks for looking this evening.
I've closed this months online order code now, thanks to everyone for your support.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new code for December and a new Video Tutorial too so do pop back then ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...