Monday 2 November 2015

7 Days of All Day Christmas Class Cards. Day 6: Heart and Home Window with Home for Christmas DSP Santa

Hi there,
And welcome to the penultimate post in this 7 days series of cards. I really hope you have enjoyed seeing what we made at my All Day Class over last week as much as we did making them!
Today's cards are a more modern card using the Hearth and Home Framelits - which are actually... window frames ;-) but they also have the dual use of being a hearth too, when teamed with the Festive Fireplace stamps. *Ahem* I only just realised that as I don't have that stamp set! Ooopsie!
Anyway, for this card I used the snowy pool party paper from the "Home For Christmas" DSP pack for the background and cut the santas from another sheet out to go on top. As the background of the santas paper also has this snowy effect they blend really well on this paper, take a look....
 TIP: Spend a little time positioning Santa (glue him down) and the window (use dimensionals) before sticking them down so Santa has his full face in one of the window squares and not with the bar over his face.
Here's the silver version with those brilliant Christmas Greetings Thinlits (again)...
 ...And a more non-traditional black glimmer version! Proving, it's not just for Halloween ;-)
Remember, these thinlits are available as a bundle with their matching stamps (shown here) giving you a fab 15% off!
  Which version do you prefer?
And a top view to finish today.
Well, that's all from me for today. I'm having a much anticipated day out today so I'll pop back and share the products needed for today's and yesterdays cards later this evening (Monday pm).
Tomorrow is the last day for this series and I have also made little tips video for you which hopefully will help with not only your cardmaking but your Gift Wrapping too for this festive season and beyond! So, don't forget to pop back then, 
but 'till tomorrow
Here is my Online Shoppers Code for use this November
Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-) 
A9SPKYER
Please Note: If you click "No Contact" at checkout I can't see who you are. If you use the code please drop me an email, with your order number, to be included in my monthly Gift List :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...