Sunday 1 November 2015

7 Days of All Day Christmas Class Cards. Day 5: Wonderland Peace

Hi there,
And welcome to day 5 of this 7 day series. Today I'm going to share with you a card using Wonderland. This is another great stamp set and I have many more ideas I want to try using it! 
You can see some other cards I have already made with this set HERE ;-)
OK, let's get on and see todays card shall we...
There is only a subtle difference in these two cards and that's the strip of paper across the stamped image. 
 We inked and stamped the trees in Mossy Meadow, moving the stamp along without re-inkng and stamping again to get this multi coloured image
A few more photos of these cards
 To see more projects in this series please CLICK HERE
All 7 posts will show after 3rd November 2015 :-)
I just love the wooden snowflakes and the enamel dots in the Autumn/Winter catalogue, so I just had to include them in the kit for this class - and use them generously of course!
All finished with a die cut gold Peace sentiment from the Christmas Greeting thinlits. I think these are my most used item from this catalogue ;-)
So, that's all from me for tonight.
Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with another card from my All Day Christmas Class 2015!
Here is my Online Shoppers Code for use this November
Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-) 
A9SPKYER
Please Note: If you click "No Contact" at checkout I can't see who you are, please drop me an email, with your order number, to be included in my monthly Gift List :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...