Saturday 7 November 2015

12 weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes 2015. Week 6 - Hot Chocolate Mini Kilner Jars

Hello and welcome to this weeks 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes project. In this post and video I'm sharing with you a fab, inexpensive gift that would be great make for small gifts for kids or adults alike! and a perfect project for those who sell at craft fairs too.
I used 70cl mini Kilner jars and as I mention on the video they are quite easily available in supermarkets, cookshops or you can find them on Amazon and probably many more places too!
So, lets see what I designed shall we?
 Here is my original design using the santa image from the Sleigh Ride Edgelits set and Season of Cheer DSP (all SU! products are available in my SHOP)
 And here is the design I made in the video
However after making these I found the Candy Cane and Chocolate lolly stirrers wobbled a tad too much so I decided to add an extra band of twine around the bottom to hold them in place when gifting.
So lets watch the video with all the tips and tricks for making these easily...
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed that video?


Thanks so much for looking today,

Here is my Online Shoppers Code for use this November
Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-) 
A9SPKYER
Please Note: If you click "No Contact" at checkout I can't see who you are. If you use the code please drop me an email, with your order number, to be included in my monthly Gift List :-)

Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...