Friday 16 October 2015

English Garden with Happy Notes for a Wedding Card

Hello and 
Happy Friday! Yay, it's nearly the weekend and as I'm off work it's a winner for me ;-) Hopefully I can carve out some time in my craft room as well! I'm seriously trying to get ahead with my projects for the next few weeks (including my 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes, Tuesday Videos and my upcoming Cardmaking Classes also) and therefore I will have plenty bits I can share with you here. 
But onto todays post first. I'm going to share a card I made ages ago for a friends wedding. Sadly we were unable to attend on the day but I did want to make the happy couple a card. I decided on a vintage style so this is what I came up with...
 I used English Garden DSP and overlaid it with some of the yummy gold Vellum from from the Christmas "Winter Wonderland" stack. 
I loved this look - soft and rich with gold and I don't think it looks christmas-y at all!


Here you can see how I attached this Vellum using the fab new fine tip glue pen.
TIP: Add tiny dots of glue just behind some of the gold dots on the vellum and voila, no glue showing and it's stuck down firmly! Just don't squeeze the pot as this glue is quite runny!
This sentiment is from Happy Notes, love the retro font.
 I die cut the sentiment and names in a banner style using with the Lots of Labels Framelits, adding dimensionals to the inner section and glueing the outer edges down flat.
A little strip of matching layered paper inside
And a top view to finish today
Ok, that's all from me for today, tomorrow is Week 3 in my 12 Weeks of Crafty Christmas Makes so be sure to stop by then! CLUE: Sneak Peek on Instagram soon....
Thanks for looking!
Here is the Online Shoppers Code for use this October. Please use this code when shopping in my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150 for a free thank you gift after the end of the month. If you spend over £150 you will earn your own fabulous rewards :-)
ZNZFZYAN
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...