Thursday 17 September 2015

CAS Wedding Card using Stampin' Up's Watercolour Words

Hello there,
I was recently asked to make a wedding card. The lady who wanted it wanted a plain, simple look and I must admit I was a bit stumped because it turns out I have very few Wedding Stamp sets (as I don't keep retired stamps) so I had a scour of my shelves before I had a light bulb moment with this stamp set - Watercolour Words - to make this CAS card....
 I used Pink Pirouette and Pool Party teamed with Smoky Slate.
 In keeping with the CAS look requested the only dimension I added was a couple of colour coordinated sequins adhered using crystal effects.
 I added more {stamped off] hearts inside 
 Add the couple's names and wedding date and that's this card done for you.
 and one final picture to finish tonight :-)
Well, I hope you liked this wedding card? For me it was good to think outside of the box somewhat use a "non-wedding" stamp set to design this card :-) 
Thanks, as ever, for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...