Thursday 6 August 2015

Four Days of Cards using Boys Will Be Boys by Stampin' Up! Day Two.

Hello!
And welcome to day two of this mini series. 
As you know I am showcasing this fab stamp set Boys will be Boys. This was the second card I made with this set and you'll notice it uses the same sketch design as yesterday's card.  I was playing around with the lego bricks when I thought to myself - lots of girls like Lego too! And so this card came about...
 I stamped the bricks using Staz On and watercoloured them using the aqua painter again. You can totally do this on this new Thick White Card, just be sparing with the water and don't over work it- but it is fine, in fact, it's great! I used Mint Macaron, Pool Party and (retired colour) Crisp Cantaloupe, I just can't put this colour away yet ;-) Aren't they lovely together? You could try using a weak solution of Calypso Coral if you don't have cantaloupe.
 I added shadows with Sahara Sand so they didn't look like they were floating around, 'cause we all know lego bricks never float, those suckers always sink right to the floor - exactly where you stand!
 More Perfect Accents, I told you I use them a lot (in this video!)
 OK, so this is my second favourite card of this series and we are only on day two! 
Hmm, I can't wait to share the other two cards with you!
So, be sure to stop by tomorrow to see Day Three's card!
Thanks for looking today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...