Tuesday 14 July 2015

TMT: Video Tutorial- Inking the edges of your card - My Top Tips!

Hello,
I'm just sneaking in on this Tuesday for this weeks Two Minute Tuesday video. I wanted to share with you my tips for inking the edges of your card layers to make them "pop" on your card a bit more. 
I designed a couple of simple cards using Watercolour Wings to show off the two different techniques and the end results, lets see...
(you can click on any picture to make it larger) 
The sponged effect first...
 and what I think is a more CAS look but still very good effective, this look is achieved with a marker.
Please feel free to pin this picture so you can easily find this weeks video again
So, lets see my top tips on getting your layers to look good...
So, I hope these tips are useful to someone out there and of you have enjoyed any of my videos or tutorials a thumbs up, or even better a comment, is greatly appreciated :-)
Thanks as ever for looking today and I'll be back tomorrow with the last card in my Five Days Of You're Sublime series! *Which I just placed on hold for today's TMT video*
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:
Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...