Friday 17 July 2015

Notecard Keeper Box Tutorial in Inches!

Hello,
Recently, here on the ole blog, I designed a whole bunch of note cards and this cute Note Card Keeper Box to keep them all in with a video tutorial too.
 I have since been asked a few times now if I could add the measurements in inches and I finally had a spare hour to do this and so that's what I'm here to share with you today :-) 
While I was checking the measurements I decided to make the box in a different design using Watercolour Wings {and remember it's 15% cheaper when purchased as  a bundle too!} teamed with the new In Colour Watermelon Wonder. I do love this colour - but it seems I'm a sucker for all the pinks SU! release!
OK, so I do recommend watching the video as you read these measurements as they make a lot more sense with the visual tutorial too.
Start long along the short side and sore at 1", 5" and cut at 6".
{If stamping do this now on both pieces of card}
on the long side of the largest remaining card piece score at 4+3/4", 5+3/4" cut at 10+1/2".
For the lid (use the waste from the box) Score along the long side at 3/8", 4+7/16", 5.5", 9+9/16" and 10+5/8"
Score right along the short edge at 1+1/16" to complete the scoring.
I stamped the box using Versamark and the butterflies with Watermelon ink onto white card.
OK, so I have remade this box a few times in inches to check and it seems OK but if you have a go please let me know if the instructions were OK and worked for you too?
Thanks as ever for visiting today and I hope you have enjoyed todays post?
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...