Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Step-by-Step Shaker Card Video Tutorial using Stampin' Up's Celebrate Today

Hello!

I have been away from my blog for a couple of days but I have certainly not been idle! Last night I was up late making Teachers Cards (yes, I know they finish today!) which you can get a few sneak peeks of on my Instagram and Facebook pages if you don't follow me there already ;-) and of course yesterday I was also editing this video. As this is quite a bit lot longer than two minutes, that's why it didn't upload in time for TMT yesterday, apologies for that. This is a rather a longer tutorial sharing with you all the steps to make a shaker card, as requested by a dear friend of mine and fellow crafter.
So, let's take a better look at the shaker cards I made using the cute hot air balloon from Celebrate Today shall we?

 I went with a cool Mint Macaron and Sahara Sand colourway with plenty of dazzling diamonds glimmer paper stars in the shaker window
 Why not grab a cuppa and take a look at the video....
and a few more pics of the cards I made to finish today...
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's post as much as I did making it?
If you like this card but want to "Step it Up" a bit please stop by here tomorrow and see my (even more) special version of this card and learn a fab way to make any standard size card that bit larger and even more beautiful!
I look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Bravo...thank you for helping me to learn this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this video is an older one! But, I wanted to say, Thank YOU for showing me how to make a shaker card! So many of our new and older demos, forget or don't know how, to explain how to do card making like this anymore! There are a lot of cards I'd love to try, have asked for help, but haven't gotten it, but, I understand everyone is busy! I would like to back to the roots of teaching card making from NUTZ to BOLTZ of it all! So thank you for teaching me how to make a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...