Saturday 20 June 2015

Using Stampin' Up's No Bones About It to make a grey and blue Dinosaur Card

Hello!
I'm here today with one of the No Bones About It dinosaur cards I designed this week for you. This card all started with the Smoky Slate stamped bones - which ended up down the side of this card design, see...
 The solid part of this main dinosaur was stamped in Smoky Slate then using Marina Mist I stamped the bones, happily this set is photopolymer so it's really easy to position and overstamp!
 This card would be great for mass producing and posting and wouldn't it make great invites to a dinosaur party?
 This sentiment is from the set and here I stamped it in Basic Grey 
 And a top view to finish today's post
If you love this set and want to see a couple more cards I designed using it please hop over to the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Website ;-)
OK, that's all from me for tonight but I'll be back tomorrow with another dino card :-)
Thanks so much for stopping by today
Stampin Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration. I'm going to make a version of this for my nephew's BD. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...