Friday 5 June 2015

New Home Cards using Stampin' Up's Holiday Home and new stash news!

Hello,
Today I took delivery of a not so small order from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue!! And in between a ton of things I had on today I have even managed to squeeze in a little play :-D I'm so happy with the goodies I ordered and can't wait to make some more!! I have so many ideas right now ;-) I will take photographs tomorrow of the things I have made already and I have plenty of things to share with you over the coming weeks. I actually even made a couple of project videos this morning so keep an eye out for them coming soon...
Here's another sneaky peek I shared on Instagram today: I love this little stamp set called Barnyard Babies. As you can see I ordered this in wood mount which I don't do very often these days but there were just too many little tiny stamps I knew I would end up losing one or more!! Lol. 
If you want to see my top tips for mounting your wooden stamps PLEASE GO HERE.
OK, lets get onto today's cards. I recently needed two New Home cards so I decided to team the old and new - Old (retired) stamp set Holiday Home which is just perfect for these cards and I think the only set I have for New Homes and New In Colour Mint Macaron...
 I added a clip tied with thick twine to this version
Two of the same houses, just coloured slightly differently 
 And this version got the Mint Macaron lace ribbon treatment on it's clip...
 and a side view together to finish today. 
Well, both recipients seemed happy with their New Home Cards ;-)
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with a video for you - Fingers crossed!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...