Monday 8 June 2015

CAS Ice-Cream using Sprinkles of Life. The RMHC stamp set by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
Super quick post tonight as I'm off to work in a few minutes but I have a neat little CAS card for you before I head out!
Earlier this week I stamped a few of these clouds/ice-cream/cupcake/tree toppers onto watercolour card stock and heat embossed them in white. I'm sure I will have more to share with you using these toppers as the days go on too ;-)
I wanted to make this CAS card using the Rose Red coloured topper and came up with this...
 I coloured this waffle cone in Tip Top Taupe and added the whole Ice -Cream on a new "Lots of Labels" framelit die cut piece of thick white card.
 These Greetings Thinlits are the cutest font. 
I die cut this from some Rose Red card, adhered it and then coated it in Crystal Effects
 Ooooh, look at these new "Perfect Accents" little adhesive sprinkles. I *heart* these! And they're just £4.75 for 75!
 There's plenty of dimension on this all white card.
 And a top view to finish today :-)
OK, that's me done for today, I hope you like this card?
I'll be back tomorrow with more but if you want to see more of what I'm up to you can follow me over on Instagram or Facebook.  You'll then get to see sneak peeks of what I'm working on before I get a chance to blog them here :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...