Saturday 30 May 2015

Join Stampin' Up! with me :-) and Sprinkles Of Life!

Hi there,
In today's blog post I want to share with you the welcome gift I made for my newest downline Emma. I have know Emms for a long time now, originally meeting at a craft fair we both had tables at!
If you are also thinking of signing up to become a SU! demo then please consider joining with me between the 2nd and 30th June as it would be a fantastic time to join. Not only will you receive £130 worth of products plus £45 worth of business supplies for just £99 but you would also receive your choice of any 2 extra stamp sets from the very lovely upcoming Annual catalogue in your kit for FREE. I'll have more details on that when the promotion starts on the 2nd! 
OK, so lets show the welcome gift I made for Emma, all made with the lovely RMHC Stamp set: Sprinkles of Life, so cute!...
So let's start with the card 
 Some of the lovely, super soft lace in the new In Colour; Watermelon Wonder. 
And as you can see it's great for bows too!
 I topped the apple on the tree with Crystal Effects after punching the stamped sections out
 Top view ;-)
 and I added the tree top with a dimensional or two
and I decorated inside the card too
The matching notebook. 
I covered it with Kraft Card before decorating and adding Watermelon to the spine.
 A close up of the little Deco Framelit at the bottom.
 Top View, I have really loved playing with this new stamp set and the new In Colours, especially Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder, are winners for me!
and finally I made a matching tag
I would love to help you on your SU! journey so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH :-)
And if you want a copy of the new catty I am posting them out Monday. 
Find out how to get a copy HERE.
Well, that's me for today. I'm off for Pizza for tea and then a bit of crafting if I'm lucky as hubby is watching the footy! (Dull! ;-))
I'll be back tomorrow with another project for you but 'till then...
Stampin' Hugs!
Products Used to create this project:
Please note, some of these products are unavailable to order before the 2nd June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...