Wednesday 8 April 2015

TMT: Three Ways with the 1/16" Circle Punch

Hello,
So, does it still count as TMTuesday if I haven't been to bed yet? I'm pretending like when it's your birthday or Christmas day - it's only that day once you've been to bed and then wake up, right?? ;-)
OK, so I have a little video for you tonight using one of my favourite tools, the often overlooked 1/16" circle punch! You can find this little fellow, hidden away on page 223 of the Annual Catalogue for the bargain price of just £8.25!
So, please take a look at my video sharing 3 ideas to use this punch...
And here are the cards I shared on the video using this punch:
First up is the ever popular Yoda card with a cool moon in the corner. 
and next is a card I made just for this post using the Garden Party stamp set and decorated with thick twine wrapped around the bottom...
and finally this pretty thank you card I made for my customers last month adding a sweet little brad
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's post and it gives you a few ideas for using your handheld 1/16" punch :-)
Thanks for looking tonight and Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...