Sunday 19 April 2015

Stampin' Up's Hardwood, Painted Petals and From My Heart stamps with more Heat Embossing!!

Hi there,
 I was playing with the Blushing Bride embossing powder (making THIS CARD) and wanted to see what results I would get when I teamed it with the Hardwood Background stamp and Painted Petals stamps. I love how when you heat emboss the stamping behind doesn't show through so gives a totally different look to the just stamped version, take a look...
 I stamped the Hardwood background first in Crumb Cake; then added the leaves, finishing by heat embossing the flowers and then the sentiment.
 Blushing Bride embossed flowers with stamped Pistachio leaves
This gorgeous sentiment is from the From The Heart stamp set, I heat embossed it using white powder and went over it with a sponge dauber and crumb cake ink to highlight.
 I was happy with this little card, I like how stamping onto white card makes it fresh and spring like too :-)
Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's card/post too?
Thanks as ever for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...