Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter using the Stampin' Up! Berry Basket

Happy Easter Monday!
I hope you had a great Easter Sunday yesterday? We had a very busy, but successful day in the garden :-) There was so much to do out there as we had wasps all last summer (but no nest, so we couldn't get rid of them!) and so there was some serious catching up to be done yesterday!
Anyway, todays project is the little berry baskets I made for my kids this Easter. I decorated them using the Hardwood Background stamp and added the cloud from Hello Love teamed with the chick from Nuts About You. These are both hostess stamp sets and if you would fancy some free hostess goodies why not consider joining my new stamp club starting in May? More details can be found HERE
So, I'll share Zacks basket with you, his was made with Hello Honey accents...
 The basket was cut from Crumb Cake card then Hardwood was stamped using matching ink
 then I added these birds (let's pretend they were chicks ;-)) in Hello Honey and the cloud was stamped using Marina Mist ink.
I popped a petit pennant with their names stamped using the Alphabet Rotary stamp on a wooden skewer before dropping it in the basket 
 I added this thick twine (this yellow and the blue are from SaB, pink is the current Strawberry Slush) using rolled up glue dots on the corners of the basket.
 and I added plenty of little treats to the inside too :-)
 and all three together to finish.
Well, I hope you have another lovely day today. The sun is shining here in the south of England but today's jobs are all inside ones for us, bleugh!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...