Thursday 26 March 2015

Stampin' Up's Guy Greetings to make a Nautical Card for Class.

Hi there,
I've been out again today with my friend in Salisbury, Laura. We had a much over due, fun day out catching up :-)
So, I'm back now with another new card we made at class last week. You may recognise this as it was based (a lot) on THIS card I shared the other day using the Guy Greetings stamp set. I added some Birthday Bash DSP and made this standard C6 size card for class.
 This sentiment is from Guy Greetings. I have used this set quite a lot already!
 I chose this DSP sheet as it reminded me of water then added the stamped and punched anchor, after inking the edges with a Navy marker, using dimensionals.
 Then added some bakers twine around the bottom.
 Last look at this card :-)
OK, so I have loads to still share with you but I'm currently transitioning between computers and that's great fun (not!). So, tomorrow will be mostly spent moving photos over and trying to get word to work on the new laptop! Lol!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...