Tuesday 10 February 2015

Two minute Tuesday Video - Bow Punch Top Tips

Hello
 and Welcome to this weeks Two Minute Tuesday Video!
This week I'm sharing with you a couple of tips for getting the pattern the correct way up and how to get 4 full bows from each sheet of paper in a SU! paper stack. Take a look...
I hope you enjoyed today's video :-)
Here are the bows I shared in the Video, how cute are they?
If you would like to see more Two Minute Tuesday Videos please visit my TMT Page HERE 
or please visit my YouTube channel HERE for all my videos (longer ones too)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...