Monday 2 February 2015

Stampin' Up's Adventure Awaits Heat Embossed Design

Hello!
I hope this post finds you well, I have been at work this weekend and seem to have had no time to get on here. I have however been designing and making cards plus I have been filming too! I am starting a new video series called "Two Minute Tuesday!" and as the title suggests they will be two minute (ish) videos full of tips and tricks. And yes, I am planning one every Tuesday starting tomorrow!!! :-)
Anyway, I have  a sweet little card for you today using the Adventure Awaits stamp set and teamed with the Adventure Bound paper stack. BONUS! If you purchase both of these together you can save 15%. I made a small selection of cards this weekend combining these two products and will be sharing them with you over this week.
This one uses the Wood photograph paper (Love the photographic papers in this stack) and I simply trimmed and stamped the paper using Versamark and heat embossed using Black powder to make this...
 I always love Heat Embossing, it never seems to loose it's appeal for me...
 I added a few wraps of Linen Thread around the bottom and sprinkled on a few wooden stars I had in my stash
and a side view to finish tonight :-)
OK, I will for sure be back tomorrow with the first of my Two minute Tuesday Videos. 
Please do drop by!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...