Wednesday 18 February 2015

Day 6 of 7 Days using Baby Bumblebee by Stampin' Up! Baby Boy Card and Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Duo

Hello,
and welcome to Day 6 of 7 days of Baby Bumblebee :-)
I hope you enjoyed seeing yesterdays TMT Video where I shared with you my Technique for colouring this baby's face? You can visit this and all my other TMT videos HERE.
So, today's projects are made with a baby boy in mind and use Baby Bumblebee with Silver Vellum, Sweet Dreams Washi Tape and the very wonderful Mini Treat Bag thinlits, take a look....
So, lets start with the card. I stamped and coloured the baby with Blendabilities and die cut him out using the Labels Framelits.
My Top Tips for adhering patterned Vellum to a card:
 Adhere the blue card panel across the bottom first, then top with your image panel using dimensionals. Add Tombow behind these larger parts where it is hidden, then just a tiny dab behind all the little hearts on this Vellum. Finally add the pretty twine bow slightly down from the top of the card, not only will the card stand better with this twine being a little lower but it will have the added bonus of securing the vellum a little more too!
The strip of Soft Sky card has been stamped with Versamark and the hearts from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set. 
and a side view of the card to finish this section. Don't go yet though, we still have the matching Thinlits bag to go!
Awww, here it is! I adhered the vellum the same way as the card; with dabs of glue behind the hearts. I also added a few strips of Sweet Dreams Washi Tape to match at the top and bottom of the vellum panel.
I also made this Thinlits Mini Treat Bag a 3d one!
 Please see THIS VIDEO for directions :-)
Baby Bumblebee. Don't forget to add the DD glitter to both the babies wings using your glue pen too ;-)
This is the Painted Blooms twine again. I added it to this mini peg with a glue dot after tying a Bunny Ear Bow (see THIS VIDEO for how to) and topped it with a mini silver glimmer heart made using the Owl punch :-)
And both together again to finish today.
I hope you have enjoyed today's Baby Boys combo? And the rest of this weeks posts too of course ;-) Sadly tomorrow is the last day in this series but fear not! I have plenty of projects lined up for afterwards including party favours and a couple of special cards!!!
Please note: More projects will show via this link as the days go on ;-)
Thanks, as ever, for looking today.
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...