Tuesday 13 January 2015

Stampin' Up's Berry Basket and Bow Punch Quick Make and Making Cards Magazine news

Hello!
I have a super quick post with a really quick and easy project to share with you today as I recently became the very happy owner of the NEW Stampin' Up! Berry Basket Die :-) This die is Big L die which means you can use it with standard cutting pads and cut through fabric, leather, multiple card layers etc, as with all the Sizzix Bigz dies. 
I have seen lots of these baskets around in ceramic or metal and used in backgrounds as props and for parties so imagine how thrilled I was to find this in the new Spring/Summer catalogue!
For this basket you need two die cut pieces but it's OK, you can layer the 2 pieces of card and cut them together - you will need one whole sheet of A4 to make this basket. 
To make this I die cut Sahara Sand card and used the All Bloom DSP stack for the bows..
 It's quite deep. We made this basket at class last week and at least one of my ladies has filled hers already - with pegs! After discussing the merits of pegs when glueing boxes and bows together ;-)
I'm going to spend the day tomorrow making a few videos to show you some of the things I want to share with you including how I assembled this basket.
 Bow Punch. Again . I hope you're not bored of it yet, I've got loads more to show you with these bows ;-)
 and lastly for this evening I wanted to share this months Making Cards magazine front with you. I'm on the front cover this month (star quality, top centre) and as a bonus this month, and the next two too, there are 32 FREE papers included. That's double the usual amount!!
OK, I'm off to get ready for work.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...