Friday 16 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamps with Hello You thinlits by Stampin' Up! for a CAS Card

Hi there,
I'm off to my craft room to design the last of my cards for tomorrow and Mondays classes but I wanted to pop on here and share a card with you first :-) 
Today's card is a super simple one layer card using the Note Cards, the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set and the fab new Crazy About You stamps with matching thinlits.
I started by stamping the spots from the Calendar stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe and then adding the die cut word "Thank" and then stamping "You" in Coastal Cabana from the Crazy about You stamp set to make this card...
 I always add words and thin die cuts using my Glue Pen.
You can purchase these dies and the stamp set separately but if you purchase as a bundle they are 15% cheaper! Bonus! 
 And a side view to finish. It's a very CAS card today, I hope you like it as much as I do ;-)
Well, my iPad updated yesterday so as I'm off work tonight I am hoping to get the video I made ready for tomorrows post. Wish me luck!
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...