Friday 9 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set by Stampin' Up! for Cards.

Hello!
Today I have the first of two cards to share with you using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set.  I said the other day that I think this is as a great set for cards (including making subtle backgrounds like I did for THIS CARD) and not just the calendar so I have made a few more this week :-) I do also have the calendar though so I'm looking forward to making that up soon too ;-)
But today I have this card to share with you. I used a Crisp Cantaloupe base with a Crumb Cake top layer and teamed it with some of the new White Jute Ribbon and a sentiment from Sheltering Tree to make this card...
I wanted to make these stamps a bit more of a focal point than before so decided to stamp the pretty flowers from this set in Crisp Cantaloupe Ink onto the Crumb Cake layer
 This sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set. I stapled the twine to the card then tied the bow around the staple securing the waves with rolled up glue dots. Alternatively you could use a tiny drop of Crystal Effects with this twine as it's thick enough not to get wet through.
 I decorated this card with a few frosted Sequins left over from Christmas. Sequins are for life you know ;-)
OK, I'm off to make tea before work tonight. Hope you have a great evening which will be more inky than mine and I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you.
Stampin' Hugs from me :-)
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...