Sunday 21 December 2014

Using Stampin' Up's Get Your Santa On stamps to make a Tag Topped Christmas Card

Hi there,
I'm r-e-a-l-l-y late posting today as we had our annual Christmas get together with our friends today. It was a fun time even with all the kids being that much older this year and it becoming much more subdued as each year passes. It's a joy to see these kids becoming lovely young adults :-)
Anyway, I have a card today that I completed just a couple of days ago but I had coloured and combined these tags probably three or four weeks ago! I knew I wanted to make them into a card but just hadn't had time up 'till now ;-)
I was playing with the Get Your Santa On stamp set (which I have not used anywhere near enough this year!!) and my Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Blendabilities to come up with this tag...
 Which turned into this card!
 I used up a few of the remaining sheets from my Trim the Tree DSP stack and added Dazzling Diamonds to Santa's fur trims
 Finishing with a sprinkling of Frosted sequins
I hope you have had a good weekend too and have enjoyed my little crafty fix for today ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use the cute Santa suit image! I love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...