Friday 5 December 2014

Ornamental Pine by Stampin' Up! to make a Christmas Card, 80% off and a FREE Card Class!!!

Hello there,
Sooo, I know I promised a special Christmas card today but I have unfortunately not had a chance to get the pictures off my camera and edit them as of yet so today I have a more standard card you could make in multiples easily using the  very lovely Ornamental Pine stamp set, The card base is Old |Olive but I stamped the branch in Mossy Meadow as it makes for a lovely dark pine green!
This is a stamp-a-stack card so we made two of these in a class. 
Why not pop along and give card classes a try in the new year?? The first class of 2015 is FREE too! Yep, come along and have a go at a card class on Monday 5th or Tuesday 6th January 10-12. Please remember that you still need to book your place.
email me sarah-janerae@sky.com or call on 023 8080 3597
OK, so lets take a look at todays card...
These pretty, intricate baubles are stamped in Hello Honey, still loving this mustard-y colour ;-)
I stapled this seam binding to the card then tied it into a bow, it's much more secure this way although glue dots are a good alternative
and a side view to finish today.
 OK, I have loads to do again today but I'll try to *ahem* will definitely get those photos edited ready for you tomorrow ;-)
Thanks for looking today!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...