Thursday 30 October 2014

White Christmas by Stampin' Up! and Making Cards Magazine News

Good Morning!
It's another busy day here again today with sleepovers and Halloween preparations planned for later on but I wanted to pop on and share with you this card I made. 
I used the very lovely White Christmas stamp set to make this scene on a Crumb Cake card layer with Pool Party. I used the White Gel Pen with some blender pen colouring too. I was inspired by a card Jules made, I loved the white gel pen on crumb cake so many thanks Jules! This White Christmas set is a photo-polymer set so it's nice and easy to add elements to build your scene like this....
 Love this tree, which is a separate stamp from the car, so you can choose to have it on there or leave it off but it's flat on one side ready to add! The "snow" on the ground was added with a sponge from the Craft White Ink Pad 
 a bit of colouring with a Pool Party ink pad and Blender Pens and snowfall from the White Gel Pen on the Christmas banner
 I really love this thick twine (it's taken over for me from Bakers Twine!), this is Pool Party twine which is available now in the Clearance rack but only while stocks last
 and a side view to finish today, another card that would be good for posting as it's flat, you might have to leave the twine off though?? (Noooo! lol)
Just before I know I promised to share with you when I was in magazines but last month just went by so quickly!! So I was wondering if you've seen this months Making Cards magazine? I'm on the front cover this month (Whoop!!) with a wreath card - lower left hand side, removable keepsakes - with full instructions for all cards included, check it out if you get a chance!
OK, that's all from me for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas card for you.
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...