Wednesday 29 October 2014

Gorgeous Grunge and Ornamental Pine by Stampin' up! with Bleanabilities and New Stamp Club Starting in November

Hello there,
I have a card today that I simply adore!! I know, I probably shouldn't say that but in my defence I can say it was totally cased from a card I found on Pinterest with an explanation on how to achieve it from THIS lady, thanks Billie :-)
I loved the idea of heat embossing and colouring with Blendabilities (Blendies) anyway but when I saw it done with the Ornamental Pine stamp set I just knew had to have a go for myself!! So I made this version which is a Smoky Slate base and top layer with white heat embossed Ornamental Pine and Gorgeous Grunge for the snow...
 I used Old Olive and Skin Tone Blendies to colour the needles and twig
 I stapled some sheer linen ribbon onto the card and tied it into a bow. Love this ribbon as it makes a very decadent looking bow ;-)
 and I finished by heat embossing the sentiment from the set in silver onto vellum
and if you would like to have a go at this card then all the supplies needed are listed below ;-)
Want to spread your purchasing power a bit and still get hostess benefits?? Why not join my NEW stamp club I'm starting in November? More details HERE but basically spend just £25 a month for 6 months and be the hostess for one of those month meaning you get to choose at least £25 worth of freebies!!
Message me to chat or join!
Thanks for looking today, I'll be back tomorrow with more :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...