Monday 6 October 2014

Four Feathers and I Love Lace by Stampin' Up!

Good Morning!
I hope your weekend was good? I managed just a couple of the 7 cards I had planned yesterday so I have a ton to do today ;-) But, the weather is absolutely dreadful here today so once I pop tea in the slow cooker the rest of the day will be spent in my craft room guilt free!

Onto shopping now, I would like to say a big Thank-You to those who have ordered from my Online SHOP recently. I love to send a thank you card to those who have ordered from me but unfortunately unless you click the "Allow my demonstrator to contact me" box when you place your order I can't see who you are or where you live. Please accept my grateful thanks if that was you and don't for a moment think I don't appreciate you xxx

Last reminder to save 15% on selected ink pads, card and envelopes and 20% on selected stamps too. This offer finishes this evening so if you need to order please don't forget! and remember you can use these offers to make up your starter kit if you sign up before the end of the day too :-)

OK, onto today's card, I was playing with the new I Love Lace background stamp. I have had this gorgeous stamp a little while and but this is it's first time being used and I teamed it up with Four Feathers (again) to make this card in Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana...
 For my card I stamped two of the larger feathers and die cut from card only with the smallest but the ladies at class did variations on this theme. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, they fit this small feather perfectly.
 And lastly we added a band of chevron ribbon and tied it with thick twine to finish.
Right, that's me done for today but I'll be back soon with more.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card SJ and great colour combo. Looking forward to seeing you next week in Brussels. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...