Friday 19 September 2014

Under the Tree DSP - not just for Christmas! Team it with Four Feathers by Stampin' Up! to make a card for a Man

Hi there,
Today's card(s) are another from class this week. I have been playing with the Under the Tree speciality DSP and quickly realised that there is a lot more to this paper than Christmas! I love this Early Espresso and Kraft piece from the pack, this is the same sheet of paper just opposite sides ;-) I teamed it with the new Four Feathers stamps and dies and heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder....
 Here is a closer view of the Espresso side, it reminds me of a man's pinstripe suit, what do you think?
The feathers were stamped using Versamark onto Espresso card and die cut out once embossed. The twine is gold bakers twine but I removed the gold thread so it was plain, it's a little thicker than standard bakers twine and I love the natural colour way when it's used like this
 this is a retired sentiment and again I heat embossed it but straight onto the paper layer this time
and the Kraft side which is nice too, still manly enough this way I think. Of course you could easily "pretty" it up with flowers or keep with the feathers just in a different colour maybe?
 
and here they are together again
Well, I hope you liked todays cards? And if you have a go at making them please do remember to share them with me, I love to see!
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...