Thursday 18 September 2014

Stampin' Up's Tiny Treat Boxes to make a Christmas carrier with Get Your Santa On

Hello,
The other day I had been playing about and thinking about using the Tiny Treat Boxes for more than just an advent calender when I spotted THIS POST from the very talented Debbie Henderson. I loved the idea of joining two of them together and wanted to case the idea I loved it so much! Thank-you Debbie x 
I decided to make a Christmas version so I used my Trim the Tree paper stack and Get Your Santa On stamp set (new and untouched 'till this project) to make this double box using the fab and really in-expensive (just £6.25 for 25) Tiny Treat boxes...
 This ribbon is still available as I type on the Clearance Rack for just £3.19 a roll! Bargain!
TOP TIP: To make the paper stack work so you only use one sheet for this whole project I cut it into 3.5cm wide strips, I simple glued two together and used the third over the centre section.
 I stamped the Santa outfit in Momento ink (my "go to" black ink for photopolymer stamps) onto Crumb Cake card and coloured it in with Cherry Cobbler and Basic Grey marker pens. The trim was coloured using a glue pen then topped with Dazzling Diamonds
 and the sentiment on the other side finishes this double box.
Thanks again to Debbie for this genius idea.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Sarah-Jane, your 3D box is adorable and thanks for the shout-out! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...