Wednesday 17 September 2014

Pictogram Punches by Stampin' Up! after my failed IKEA trip ;-)

Hello there,
I've been out this morning with my Mum on a little trip to IKEA as I wanted to get myself another Raskog trolley for my craft room (see the first one HERE on Facebook). I actually wanted this one so I could pop my class baskets on it as I was making them up but alas they had no grey ones in stock! So now I'm disappointed from Dibden Purlieu... ;-) Looks like I'll be popping back over there after Friday when they are getting more in - I might even manage to talk hubby into paying it if he's with me?? Ha ha!
So now I'm home I am going to share with you one of yesterdays class cards. This class focused on new products from both the (still new) Annual catalogue and the (also new) Autumn/Winter catalogue too! 
This set is from the Annual catalogue and is called Pictogram Punches, it matches (perhaps not surprisingly) the Itty Bitty Punches ;-) and I made it in a Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana colour combo. Desperately holding onto summer, who me?
 We stamped and punched the flowers out curving them before glueing them onto the stems with a tiny dab of Tombow in the centre only for this effect...
 ...and we added a Coastal Cabana thick twine bow at the bottom of the card. You also can see here the layering of the front piece of card using dimensionals after we embossed it using the chevron folder. 
Well, I hope you liked my slice of summer for today and I'll be back tomorrow with a new card. 
**Please don't forget to book your place at my ALL DAY CHRISTMAS CLASS coming in October, I'm fast filling up for both Saturday and Monday but still have a few places left with more on Tuesday!
Message me to join us :-)**
Stampin' Hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...