Friday 26 September 2014

Moustache Framelits by Stampin' Up! for a Birthday

Hello,
So, the Curvy Keepsake box tutorial sure has been popular over on here the last couple of days. I'm so pleased that it has been useful to y'all. I was desperate to make this die to fit the paper stacks but I did wonder if it would be a really useful tutorial. I guess I got my answer though! Thanks for visiting me here and a warm welcome to my new followers too. I hope I'll see you here plenty ;-)
Today I have a card I made for my friends husband who recently had a very special birthday ;-). He was 50 but I didn't want to go with numbers on his card so instead I had a play with my favourite framelit ever, the Moustache! 
I printed the sentiment using my computer as I didn't have (out of my many millions of stamps ;-)) one that would work!
I die cut the moustache from Typeset speciality paper, Gold Glimmer paper and Early Espresso core'dinations (retired) which I embossed with the chevron folder then distressed. You could just use regular Early espresso card though, it just wouldn't show paler inside when sanded.
Right, short and sweet from me today as my list of jobs just keeps getting longer every day! But I will be back tomorrow with another card for you.
Thanks again for looking!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...