Monday 22 September 2014

Mini Pizza Box with Kinda Eclectic by Stampin' up!

Helooo,
I know, I promised Dr Who today but I have just not had a chance to edit the photos for that card yet. I will do it very soon though, I promise ;-)
But, I do have a quick and easy little pizza box I made for a friend last week to send her a roll of Seam Binding ribbon in for her birthday (hope you have it already Ge!). Here's hoping then....
Now, I used the Kinda Eclectic stamp set again but just the leaves and butterfly today. Boy, does it look different when stamped onto So Saffron card with matching ink and a pop of Strawberry Slush too, don't ya think??
 This was a very easy box to make but if anyone is interested I can do a quick tutorial (next week ;-))? Let me know...
 Tag make with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch (nice and quick way to make pretty tags) and the (retired) Gift for You stamp. 
Love the Strawberry Slush thick twine too :-)
 Closer view of the tag which was punched with the Bracket Label Punch
 And a side view to finish today showing how I punched a little notch in the front to make opening easier ;-)
OK, short and sweet from me for tonight.
Back soon with more, thanks for looking :-))
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...