Sunday 21 September 2014

Kinda Eclectic by Stampin' Up!

Hello,
Today's post is bit later than usual I'm afraid, sorry about that! No real reason other than I have been spending time with the fam ;-) 
So, today I'm using a stamp set that has quickly become a firm favourite of mine, it's called Kinda Eclectic. It's a really easy set to make quick and effective looking cards with, a perfect stamp set for beginners and experienced crafters alike.
Want to see the card?? I used a Night of Navy and Crisp Cantaloupe colour combo with a bit of Wild Wasbi for the leaves and spots...
 A side view, a little dimension with the butterfly and sequins but mostly a great, flat card, perfect for posting at the standard rate ;-)
 This sweet butterfly is included in the stamp set and is punched out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
TOP TIP: I fold the butterfly up, around a pair of fine nosed tweezers (quilling ones are perfect) then I have a flat centre to add the glue along :-)
OK, that's all from me for today, short and sweet but I'm off to list some crafty bits on ebay, I'll share the link later if you're interested?
I will be back with my Dr Who card tomorrow though, as soon as I have fiddled with the photos that is!
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...