Friday 5 September 2014

I'm Home! and an offer for you too!!

Hello!
I hope you are well? I have been away on our family holiday visiting with my Dad and his partner in Spain for the last two and a bit weeks, did you notice?? Probably not if you only follow me here on my blog as I spent many a long hour before I left scheduling posts to keep you updated and inspired (I hope!)
I shared a few pics on my FACEBOOK page if you do the social media thing, if not here are a couple for you to see :-)
Me and hubby and then the Kids together... looking like they all like each other... for just a moment anyway ;-)
 Shirley, my Dad, Me and Hubby
and lastly a *really* blurry selfie, but fun!
~~~
 OK, back to crafting! I have done absolutely no crafting while I was away so please bear with me as I *finally* get to dive into my new Christmas stash, it all came a couple of days before we left but all I could do was look and think about it as I was packing and all that jazz you have to do before you go anywhere!

Also while I was away SU! started a promo for hostesses out there so if you have long fancied a crafty party or perhaps a private class (min 6 persons) maybe making a Christmas card or getting started with Project Life or perhaps an idea of your own then please do GET IN TOUCH and arrange a day or evening when I can visit and share some SU! goodies with you and your friends! 
Plus, if you manage to get over £200 in orders from now until the 31st October and receive a bonus FREE stamp set called Good Greetings. I have a set and let me tell you it's fab! Choc full of really... well, good greetings! lol! It is a lovely font and one I will be using again and again I'm sure, message me today to book a party!


 Here's a close up of the font and sentiments...
OK, I'm itching to get crafting again so (after working tonight) I will be holed up in my craft room this weekend I hope.
I will be back here again ASAP with a crafty creation but I do have a couple of things to share this weekend too so watch this space...
Stampin' Hugs from me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...