Monday 15 September 2014

FREE stamp set: Nuts About You, Kinda Eclectic and Think Happy by Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
Sorry, I've been a bit absent the last few days I'm afraid but I'm back to share a card with you today!
This one was made for my step-niece's birthday last week and I used three different stamp sets to make this scene. Not really a look I go for often but I like it, especially for kids cards! 
I used the FREE Hostess set Nuts About You, I love this set with the tree and all the different little animals! The sentiment is from another FREE set Good Greetings with the "sun" being from Kinda Eclectic and the clouds are the outline only stamp from Think Happy. 
I made this with a  Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding card base. I'm still loving these sorbet In Colours!
 This tree was inked with markers in Early Espresso and Garden Green with a cantaloupe Possum hanging from a branch
 This cute sentiment is Good Greetings, message me to host a party to earn it FREE or place an order in my shop over £200 to get yours too :-) I also added a few of the silver sequins from the Frosted Sequins pack from the new Autumn/Winter catty
 and I used the fringe scissors to make 'grass' topped with a pistachio pudding thick twine bow
OK, That's all for today, I hope you liked the card and I will be back tomorrow (after class) with another card for you
Stampin' Hugs from me for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...