Tuesday 9 September 2014

Four Feathers by Stampin' Up! with Decorative Masks for a Birthday

Hello!
I have a card for you today I made this week for my Nan's birthday. It's OK, she definitely will not see this post! ;-) I recently purchased this new stamp and matching die set Four Feathers so had a little play around with it to come up with this card using a colour combo of Blackberry Bliss and Strawberry Slush...

 I only added glue to the bottom of the feathers so they had plenty of dimension still. 
I also had a play with my new Decorative Masks, this one was inked using Strawberry Slush and a dauber, it couldn't be easier.
To add the twine I stapled it to the card using the new handheld stapler and tied the twine around the staple, that way it stays nice and secure.
 Sassy Salutations was stamped in Blackberry Bliss which I was really not sure I would use a lot when it came out tbh, but I really like it. Sometimes you just need to have a go with something new before deciding, that's what I love about classes
And some sequins again for that bit of bling.
 Inside uses stamped off images for a paler look
OK, that's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial I have done to help with mounting wooden stamps, especially sentiments.
Hope to see you here!
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...